Friday, March 19, 2010

Understanding Why

I must accept my fate. I have been openly benign most of the time I have spent in the blogs. Being too fair, or seeking to improve oneself, or pointing out things that don't make sense, may have been the wrong move for me. Or maybe I'm just not worthy or smart enough. Anyway, at least I can write here without being dissed.

I don't know why I have become a pariah to the people I felt a kindred interest with. I just don't have the poop I guess. So for now I will pay attention to the world but keep my observations and opinions confined to this little, unknown, unimportant corner.

The digital world may be faster and vaster than the view from my window, but in reality, it is made up of the same people I see every day. The fate that I must accept is of my own construction, really. It should be no surprise, to me, that having lived as I have the world evolved on a different path and to a different destination than I. All that I can do is come here, talk to myself, commiserate with myself, and let the rest of the world go.

No comments:

Post a Comment