Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ok, I get it.

To be sure, even if you don't believe me, my sensual and sexual nature still exist. My mistake, as far as the world goes, was assuming that that was obvious. I guess not. Being radical, in my mind anyway, means not acting as others would expect or at a time they choose. I go my way sometimes and I follow you sometimes. And there are also times when I neither follow you nor a path I have traveled before. But it is ALWAYS my fucking choice! Just as you must choose your own path and I must accept and be happy that you exercise freedom and equality.
Sucking stump is one of my favorite pastimes, but only one. I am not that simple a person. Equality has no boundaries. You're either on the bus or off the bus. Of course, there are those that take only small rides with their own Happy Ending as a result. Hi Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment